Backed by world-renowned investors,
Gshopper has raised about $100M in the past several rounds of VC funding.
Allan Kwan Venture Partner, Oak Investment Partners
- Over 25 years of information technology, telecommunications, and general management experience, followed by 9 years of
investment experience at Oak with technology ventures in China.
- Vice President of Yahoo! International, Managing Director of North Asia regional operations at Yahoo!. Chairman and CEO of
Asia.com. Corporate officer and VP/GM of Greater China Paging at Motorola.
- Served as an independent board member at Linktone (NASD: LTON), currently holding six Board positions including SMIT
(HKSE: 2239.HK), Boston-Power, Protean, CommVerge, Lianlian Pay, and Gshopper.com.
Harry Hui Founding Managing Partner, ClearVue Partners
- Previously Managing Director of CP Equity China, CMO of Pepsico Greater China.
- Brands under his management includes Pepsi Cola, Gatorade, Tropicana, Dole, 7UP, Mirinda, Starbucks, and Lipton tea.
- Managing Director of MTV N. Asia, President of Universal Music SE Asia. Creator of the leading hit television shows
“我型我SHOW”and Pepsi’s “Battle of the Bands”.
- An investor in consumer, media, and technology companies including Yingli Solar (NYSE: YGE), Lumi, Vimiu, Innofedeii, PPTV,
Tulip Media, and Madhouse.
William Chen Founding Managing Partner, ClearVue Partners
- Previously a Managing Director of DT Capital Partners, where he led investments in the Consumer, TMT, and Energy sectors
over the last five years.
- Founder and CEO of Accelergy Corporation, CEO of OnePage, Inc., acquired by Sybase (NYSE: SY). Founder of Billpoint, Inc.,
acquired by eBay (NASD: EBAY).
- An investor and board director of consumer and technology companies including Moonbasa, Letao, Ku6 (NASD: KUTV),
ICE Entertainment, Orange Hotels, Silevo Solar, Prudent Energy, and Gshopper.com.
Daniel Auerbach Managing Partner, Fidelity Growth Partners Asia
- 28 years in Asia as early pioneer and leader in region’s private equity industry, member of Fidelity Capital Management
senior leadership team.
- Held key board roles for Alibaba , Wuxi Pharmatech, AsiaInfo and Asia Renal Care.
- Previously partner at Arral & Partners and founding investor in Aman Resorts Hotel Group.
- Trustee of Hong Kong‘s World Wildlife Fund; nominated as a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader.
Kim Dogyun TOM N TOMS
- Chairman, TOM N TOMS
- Founder and Chairman of TOM N TOMS, chained café which has 497 stores across the world (455 in Korea, 28 in Thailand,
11 in the US, 8 in Mongolia, 6 in China, 1 in Australia, 1 in Philippines, and 1 in Singapore).
- Founder of BEAN BLESS, the largest coffee farm in Korea.